These terms and conditions apply only to the sneaker District Webshop.
Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to the consumer;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of profession or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby in the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more communication techniques distance;
4. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same area;
5. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the contract;
7. Day: calendar day;
8. Transaction duration: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally, store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Ruma International h.o. Sneaker District
1016 AE Amsterdam
T: +31 (0) 20 737 27 87 on weekdays from 09.00 to 17:00
Commercial Register: 5888320
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between businesses and consumers.
2. Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicated that the general conditions appearing in the entrepreneur and will be sent free of charge as soon as possible, at the request of the consumer.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically away, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions are made electronically available to the consumer in such a way that the consumer may be stored in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicated where the general conditions can be inspected electronically and that at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
4. In the event that besides these general conditions also specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraph shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for him is most favorable.
ARTICLE 4 – THE OFFERING
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer. This concerns in particular:
– The price including taxes;
– Any costs of delivery;
– The manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions they require;
– Whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
– The method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
– The deadline for accepting the offer, or make the deadline for adhering to the price;
– The height of the tariff for distance communication if the cost of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
– If the contract is filed after conclusion, how to consult these consumers