Gramicci Pant Olive
Out of stock
Select your size
( left in stock)
This product fits true to size. We recommend you to buy this product in your regular size.
Free shipping to NL / BE / FR / DEStandard delivery including track & trace
Order before 22:00 = shipped todayShipped in !
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Relaxed fit and low rise
- Made with Organic Cotton Twill - 100% Cotton
- Model is 180 cm and wears a size M These are the original Gramicci Pants that started the "Freedom of Movement." The design was created in the 1980s from Gramicci's innovative line of pants. The Gramicci Pants delivered all the features rock climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have evolved and have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a front zip fly opening, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today for a variety of applications. These outdoor life pants feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits and a webbing belt with easy-adjust waistband that can be adjusted with one hand. Made of 100% organic cotton twill with high durability, tension, and stiffness that can even withstand strenuous movement and dyed to give character to their appearance.
Shipping & returns
- Orders before 22:00 (GMT +1) on working days and Sunday → next day delivery.
- Receive a Track & Trace-link within 24 hours after your order has been shipped.
- 30 days to return the item.
View store inventory