Something not quite right? Don’t worry, it happens!
Please use the return form on the back of your invoice for returns, or download the return form here: Return form (PDF).
1175 RB Lijnden
Original and unworn condition
– You’re free to try your items! Please make sure all returned items are unworn, in the original condition and in the original packaging.
*Tip: Try the sneakers indoors so they show no traces of use.
– The shoebox is part of the product. Shoes will only be accepted in the original and undamaged shoebox.
– Please ensure the shoebox is protected with outer packaging (reuse the Sneaker District shipping box!)
– Delivered by Emily Company? You can use any other outer packaging, as long as the original doesn’t get damaged during transport.
Sneaker District invoice
– Please include the original invoice (included with your original order).
– Please make sure you enclose the completed return form with your return.
* If your return fails to meet the conditions above, we unfortunately cannot accept your return. In that case, we will contact you.
Please keep in mind that the shipping costs will not be refunded, except if agreed upon beforehand.
After receiving your return, it can take up to 5 working days to receive a confirmation of your refund per mail.
*Please note: Currently we don’t provide a confirmation of receipt, please check your Track & Trace.
Unfortunately since July 31st, 2020, we are unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service.